Sunday, September 15, 2013

Is this the answer to my question of the last few posts?

13 or 14 years ago, I met an internet predator.  Yes, unfortunately I met this monster in person.  What was this person like, and what happened to him/her.  Him/her?  Yes.  On the internet and even here in person, this man claimed the identity of a woman.  A caricature for sure.  I'd be willing to bet that those silicon injection breasts are a real health hazard by now.

Now, after looking this he/she biker up on the internet I find he/she was the subject of a restraining order in 2001.  The petitioner was his/her (I don't want to get sued but look that person up and see what she does for a living).  He paid everybody who ever helped him out by crapping on them.

This guy was a biker, complete with biker ink.  He was a very small man, about 5'6".  The biker logo tattoo on his right shoulder was covered with white tattoo ink, but you could tell it was an over painting job.  When he came here, somebody he'd been staying with in Texas drove him here, and dropped him off at the door.  I suspect they were delighted to be rid of him, and since he was gone they were spared any further troubles from him.  He spent a lot of time on the internet looking for his next victim, but it was too close in time, he couldn't find anybody quickly enough to move directly on to a next victim from here.  Where was he, last I knew?  In Florida living with his mother.

Where was he a biker?  Miami, Florida so he claimed.  Did he speak of violence like you see on TV?  Yes, he spoke of beatings, crime, and all kinds of delightful stuff.  Was that a club you can't really quit?  Yes it was.  Where was he from originally?  Boston.  Was his name really Willow?  Nope.  He never changed his name.  On his drivers license it said William Richard X III.  X?  Yes, I'll leave it to anybody with enough ambition to fill in that X with the real last name, but given the modern internet it's an easy X to fill back in.  What was his relationship with his bike club?  I'm pretty sure they'd love to find him to this day, but I don't know and don't care.

All I know is here he took great delight in causing as much trouble as he could, all the time.  Once he was gone, I breathed a sigh of relief, and went on with my life, and mostly forgot about it.    I'm sure he was hoping a judge would award him possession of my apartment, with me responsible for the rent and utilities, it didn't work out that way.  The judge gave him a day to pick up his things, and he came and picked them up that day.  The end.  Until now.  If people want to discriminate against me in housing because of this, there is nothing I can do about it.  All I can do is say, I'd forgotten about the whole thing until I started researching me on the internet and it's one of the reasons I keep to myself and am VERY CAREFUL about who I accept as friends.

No comments: