Monday, January 25, 2010

The happiest Badger cab.

In the photo of me, you also see the happiest Badger cab. Why is it the happiest cab...........

I went combing through the blog looking for this story and couldn't find it. It's my next first chapter attempt. How could I have possibly left it out?

Goes like this:

I only ever got one brand new cab. It was 71 I think (171), and it was back in the Dodge Diplomat days. Some people like Mean Gene and Boom Town get a lot of new cabs but they whine for them. I don't. And the fact of the matter is, I like driving junk anyway. 72 these days has a maj0r dent in the right front fender that they say Gooooner left there for me. Thanks alot Rabbit. (yes the guy has 2 nicknames) Where was I..........

I was given this new cab, first ever shift driven in it to drive, back in the day. I think it was a Friday night, but it could have been Saturday. I'm trolling for drunks on State street around 10:00 pm and this couple wave at me. They want to go to Squaw Bay. Cool, hop in.

We get to about Southtown and the Belt and this lady asks if anybody's ever had sex in my cab. I say not so far. She asks if they can have sex in the back seat. What a way to christen a new cab right? "If you're willing to pay for it, I don't care what you do in the back seat."

She asks how we should do this thing and I suggest driving west on the belt line until the fellow is finished. She says do it, and we're off.

I got back on the belt line west bound and got all the way to Airport rd., before she said they were done. Then I turned around and went back to Southtowne. Very nice fare!!

I took them to their house, and she danced from the cab to the front door. The guy sat there in the back seat with that stupid shit eating look on him for a minute then he slowly plodded to the door. And I figured that any cab that was used for getting a piece on it's maiden cruise had to be the happiest cab in the fleet. What do you think?

And I think I'll do my next chapter one rewrite using this as the first story. I've tried a dry explanitory, and I didn't like it much. I've tried violence, and it's ok, but not really good enough, but this is kind of catchy. Many passengers ask if anybody's ever gotten a piece in the back seat, it's a sort of romantic idea, in a real coarse sort of way. Well.......... worst that can happen is it will become yet another first chapter that didn't work.

1 comment:

Randall the Mover said...

KellyKelly, you have 24 hours to explain your comment. If no explanation is seen, it will be removed.