Sunday, February 8, 2009

A decent Saturday night.

Last night was the best night I've had in a long time. It didn't look like it would be, but when I counted up at the finish it was.

I had a group of girls going from Bradley Hall to The Party House. They asked what they could say to a guy if they really wanted to offend him. Geeeee.......... What can a cute girl say to a horny frat boy that will offend him enough to make him stop trying? That's a toughie, don't you think?

I decided to suggest a comment that's used in another language in another country to pick fights. Tell the guy he smells like his mothers cunt, that might do the trick. They roared!!!! They loved it, tip accomplished!

2 comments:

King of New York Hacks said...

In some countries its a compliment RCD !!! LOL !!! Great job !! Hilarious, and I'm going to steal that line one night. ;-)

Real cab driver said...

We used to have a driver we called Spike. He'd been an MP in Vietnam, and like many of the people who served in Vietnam, that war became part of him.

He said that if you wanted to pick a fight in Siagon, you'd say, "Your mother has a bald pussy", in Vietnamese. I should have memorized how to say it, but I only remember the English.

He said it was such a bad thing to say because it implied that you'd seen the mothers pussy, and that the mother was wierd because it was bald, and a bunch of other insulting implications.

I wonder what ever became of Sgt. Wright........