Sunday, December 28, 2008

The holidays alone at home

Unfortunately, this year, I spent the holidays home alone. My doctor didn't think I was ready to go back to work. I got hurt on December first, and haven't worked since. It's ok though, the insurance company is taking good care of me.

I've missed holidays with the family before, this isn't the first time. It's true I could have gone over to the office and hung around, but the new office is a kind of antiseptic place that doesn't lend itself to that sort of thing, at least in my mind. Imagine it if you will, a building, and specifically a dispatch office, designed by an architect, to be the best it could be. Sigh..........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey there and happy holidays a bit past... liked your blog, nice to find so many cabbie blogs. looking forward to reading more. wishing you many and safe fares in the new year.